CPR Classes at the Park Ridge Fire Department
Types of Classes:
· Healthcare Provider: This class is for individuals in the healthcare field that need a CPR certification to maintain their license or certification. Once certified, the card is good for two years.
· Heart Saver & CPR: This class is for the general public or for individuals that need the certification for work but are not in the healthcare field, i.e. personal trainers, daycare workers, and scout leaders. This class covers adult, child, and infant CPR & choking and the use of an AED (automated external defibrillator). Once certified, the card is good for two years.
· $50 for Healthcare Provider or Heart Saver and CPR per person.
· Class fees are collected the first night of class by check only, cash will not be accepted.
· For reservations call (847) 318-5313 and leave a message or email the Fire Department directly.
· Include your name, phone number, class date and which class you would like. Please visit our website to find available dates.
· CPR classes are located in the basement classroom at Station 36, 1000 N Greenwood.