Volunteers Sought to Serve on City Boards and Commissions

January 13, 2014 12:34 PM

The Community Health Commission, Fair Housing Commission, O’Hare Airport Commission,  Public Art Commission, and the Youth Commission currently have vacancies.  Residents interested in serving on City Boards or Commissions are encouraged to apply. The Mayor’s Advisory Board, consisting of four Aldermen, conducts interviews with the interested applicants. Recommendations are made by the Board to Mayor Schmidt for appointments.

Interested individuals may obtain an Application on the City’s website at www.parkridge.us under the heading of Online Services / Documents, Forms and Permits / Board, Commission, Committee or Task Force Application form (far right side of web page). A brief description of each Board or Commission is also listed.
Completed Application forms and attachments should be emailed to Cheryl Peterson at cpeterso@parkridge.us or faxed to 847/318-5300. For additional information, or if you do not have access to a computer, please call 847/318-5464.

Park Ridge Home Page
Park Ridge City Hall, 505 Butler Place, Park Ridge, IL 60068|Directions|847-318-5200|Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
©2018 City of Park Ridge. All Rights Reserved. | Web site design and development by Americaneagle.com