Do I Need A Special Event Permit?


A Special Event Permit is required when an organization hosts or sponsors an event that is open to the general public or when a private event is held on public property. The City requires a Special Event Permit so that all City Management staff is properly informed of events occurring within the City limits. Permits are required for the safety and welfare the general public.
A Special Event Permit application contains all documentation you will need for a special event, including a Food Service Application and a Temporary Liquor License. The Special Event Permit Application can be obtained at the Administrative Services Department at City Hall or found on the City’s website at
Please contact Deputy Clerk Cheryl Peterson at 847/318-5464 with any questions regarding a Special Event Permit. 

Park Ridge Home Page
Park Ridge City Hall, 505 Butler Place, Park Ridge, IL 60068|Directions|847-318-5200|Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
©2018 City of Park Ridge. All Rights Reserved. | Web site design and development by