Through payment of city property taxes, a number of services are afforded to residents of Park Ridge, including refuse and yard waste pick up. However, payments for needs and services beyond those covered by property taxes must also be made to the City for water, infractions of city ordinances, such as parking tickets; damage to City property, building permits, or vehicle licenses. Revenue from vehicle stickers sales is used for street maintenance.
The City is working toward giving residents the ability to make all payments online. However, at this time online payments are only available for programs administered by third parties, namely Parking Tickets and Red Light Violations.
The City accepts Discover, Master Card and Visa for payment of bills due the City, such as water bills, vehicle stickers/pet licenses, parking tickets, building permits or damage to City property. Charge cards are only accepted when the card is presented in person by the purchaser. Credit card charges will not be accepted by phone or mail. Payment may also be made by check, made out to the City of Park Ridge.
May be paid by check or credit card, by phone or the Internet. Payments can be made to Citation or at City Hall. Please be sure you put your ticket/case number on any payment you send, using only the numeric portion of the number.
The payment options are as follows:
- Pay ONLINE (Enter numbers only) There is a $2.95 charge to pay online; MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- Submit your payment in the yellow envelope and drop it in the Police Department Lobby Payment Box (Lower level of City Hall) or the City Hall Lobby Payment Box, located on the first floor of City Hall, just outside the Finance Department.
- To pay by phone call 1-866-470-1309. There is a $2.95 charge to pay via phone; MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- In person at:
City of Park Ridge
505 Butler Place
Park Ridge, IL 60068-4182
- Mail your payment directly to:
City of Park Ridge
Citation Processing Center
PO Box 3214
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3214
Please indicate your ticket number with payment – numbers only.
Red Light Violations
The Automated Red Light system is administered by a third party.
- Pay ONLINE Logon by entering the Violation Notice Number and License Plate Number noted on the top and bottom right of your Notice of Violation. There is a $3.50 convenience fee for paying on-line, assessed at the time of payment.
To pay by phone call 1-866-335-0266. Payments will be accepted between the hours of 9am – 4pm. MasterCard and Visa are accepted. There is a $3.50 convenience fee for the service. A transaction confirmation number will be provided as well as an email confirmation for your permanent records if you wish.
- Mail your check or money order (payable to the City of Park Ridge Photo Enforcement Program) in the return envelope provided. Be sure to include the payment stub from the bottom of the notice you received along with your payment. Please do not send cash.
Payments should be sent to:
Photo Enforcement Program
75 Remittance Drive
Chicago, IL 60675-6658
Payment for vehicle stickers may be made by returning the annual renewal form with a check by mail, or by cash, check or credit card (Discover, Master Card and Visa) in person at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Water (Utility) bills may be paid by check or credit card, if presented in person. Residents may also sign up for AutoPay. With AutoPay your monthly Utility Bill payment is automatically taken from the account you authorize the bank to use, and the money is directly credited to your water account on the 20th of the month. So the payment options are:
- Use ACH, or AutoPay service. Click for the AutoPay Signup form
- Mail Payment to Lockbox: Payments can be sent to the JPMorgan Chase Bank lockbox addressed to: City of Park Ridge, PO Box 4793, Carol Stream, IL 60197-4793. At the lock box, the payments go directly to the City of Park Ridge account.
- In-Person or Drop Box at City Hall: Residents may drop off their water payments at City Hall or the Vine Street Drop Box.