STILL PLANNED - Electronics Recycling Event April 20, 2013, 9 AM to 12 PM
The City of Park Ridge, Park Ridge Chamber of Commerce and Park Ridge Park District will host a one day collection for the recycling of electronics on Saturday, April 20, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Public Works Service Center, 400 Busse Highway.
There will be a fee of $5 per car, however the Chamber of Commerce will distribute a $5 coupon good towards a $20 purchase at participating Chamber members.
Only the following items will be accepted:
- Cell phones
- All computer related-related equipment
- TV's and audio/visual equipment
- Video game consoles
- PDA's, MP3 players and radios
- DVD players and VCR's
- Fax machines
- Household batteries
- Baby monitors
- Hair dryers
- Toasters, food processors and blenders
The following items will not be accepted:
- Hazardous Waste
- Air conditioners and fans
- Microwaves ovens and stoves
- Car or acid filled batteries
- Washing machines and dryers
Please do not bring hazardous waste or other unlisted materials.