Print Page Share

How to notify ComEd of power outages

Commonwealth Edison encourages customers to notify them directly as quickly as possible if they experience a power outage.  Customers can text OUT to 26633 to report their outage and receive restoration information.  Or they can call ComEd at 1-800-EDISON-1.

Park Ridge Home Page
Park Ridge City Hall, 505 Butler Place, Park Ridge, IL 60068|Directions|847-318-5200|Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
©2021 City of Park Ridge. All Rights Reserved. | Web site design and development by