Water Meter Replacement Project
Click the links below for more information regarding our new water meters and data collection units:
You will receive a letter when installers are working in your area.
To schedule an appointment, please call Water Resources Inc. at 800-835-3341 between 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday or go online at www.watermeterexchange.com. (The PIN is provided in your letter.)
- Person eighteen (18) years or older must be present during the installation.
- Installations are performed by a uniformed licensed plumber.
- Installers carry a City of Park Ridge picture ID badge.
- Installers travel in a marked vehicle (“Water Services”).
- If you provide an email during scheduling you will be sent the name and photo of your installer.
Your first water bill after installation will represent a longer service period, click here to learn why.
We are committed to providing safe water to our residents. Click the links below to learn more.
• Lead in drinking water
• Radio Frequency Based AMR/AMI Systems
• 2020 Water Quality Report