Print Page Share

Senior residents need to review their tax bill

July 12, 2019 08:41 AM

Some Senior Freeze Exemption calculations were performed incorrectly according to the Cook County Tax Assessor's office.  If you did not receive your Senior Freeze Exemption on your tax bill, click here for information on how to correct this problem. The link above will take you directly to the Cook County Tax Assessor's website. 

Please contact  (847) 470-7237 with any questions or visit their office at 5600 Old Orchard Rd, Suite 149, Skokie, IL 60077. 


Park Ridge Home Page
Park Ridge City Hall, 505 Butler Place, Park Ridge, IL 60068|Directions|847-318-5200|Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
©2021 City of Park Ridge. All Rights Reserved. | Web site design and development by