Public Works Director
Be a part of this amazing team!
Click Here to Apply
View our brochure to learn more about this amazing opportunity!
Are you a LEADER OF EXCELLENCE?
Apply by July 24, 2022, to be the next Public Works Director for the City of Park Ridge.
Starting Salary: $138,840 depending on qualifications
The Public Works Department is made up of 46 employees and has an operating budget of $16 million and a Capital Improvements program budget of $4 million.
The team is well-equipped, highly trained, and committed to the continued development and maintenance of our valuable public infrastructure.
The department provides exceptional customer service while delivering high-quality services that our residents rely upon.
Highlighted Department Priorities:
- Build and maintain safe and sustainable public infrastructure.
- Embrace and implement innovative technology.
- Provide excellent service delivery while containing costs.
- Continue to be responsive to controlling stormwater management.
- Support multimodal transportation.
- Maintain current and plan for future city facility needs.
- Plan, train and deploy excellent emergency response operations.